Skip to main content


Whatever your dream career or ATAR result, we’re here to help you find your place at Curtin, contact Curtin Connect to discuss with a friendly Advisor.
SCHOLARSHIPS- If you are experiencing issues with the scholarships application portal, creating an account or logging in, please refer to this help document.


What happens if I have a low completion rate?

If you have a low completion rate in 2022 or thereafter, you will not be eligible for Commonwealth assistance (studying in a CSP or getting HELP loans for your study).
If you have a low completion rate, you can: 
  • Continue your course by paying upfront. If you pay upfront and increase your completion rate to 50 per cent or higher, you will be eligible for Commonwealth assistance for your course again.
  • Transfer to a new course at the same or a different provider. If you change to a new course, your previous completion rate will not carry over and you will able to access Commonwealth assistance for your new course.
  • Apply to your provider for consideration for one or more of your failed units. For your provider to not count units you have failed when calculating your completion rate, you will need to prove that special circumstances applied to you while you were studying those units.
Further information on the Job-ready Graduates Package can be found at Study Assist.
Updated 10/03/2022 05.20 PM