Skip to main content


Whatever your dream career or ATAR result, we’re here to help you find your place at Curtin, contact Curtin Connect to discuss with a friendly Advisor.
SCHOLARSHIPS- If you are experiencing issues with the scholarships application portal, creating an account or logging in, please refer to this help document.


I have a valid visa to travel to Western Australia for onshore studies. Can I remain fully online even if I am onshore?

If you hold a current visa, you will need to travel to Western Australia to commence your studies on campus. Online studies are only being offered to students who have experienced a delay in receiving a visa and therefore not able to arrive onshore to commence their studies.
Updated 29/09/2022 11.51 AM