Skip to main content


Whatever your dream career or ATAR result, we’re here to help you find your place at Curtin, contact Curtin Connect to discuss with a friendly Advisor.
SCHOLARSHIPS- If you are experiencing issues with the scholarships application portal, creating an account or logging in, please refer to this help document.


If I start my studies online and then my visa is granted, do I need to change my enrolment?

Once you have been granted a visa, you can travel to Western Australia and continue your studies on campus. The classes you registered into when you were enrolled will be the classes you attend when you arrive in Western Australia.

Please visit Curtin Connect when you arrive in WA in order to update your local contact detail and commence attending classes on campus.

Updated 19/08/2022 09.56 AM