Skip to main content


Whatever your dream career or ATAR result, we’re here to help you find your place at Curtin, contact Curtin Connect to discuss with a friendly Advisor.
SCHOLARSHIPS- If you are experiencing issues with the scholarships application portal, creating an account or logging in, please refer to this help document.


Am I a travel restricted student?

A travel restricted student (also referred to as 'TRI' or 'travel restricted internal'), is an international student who has been prevented from entering Western Australia to commence or continue their studies on campus, due to current visa processing delays. 

Updated 29/09/2022 11.53 AM