Skip to main content



Will I get help with my studies?

If you need support due to the impact of COVID, see the COVID advice and support for students first.

Students can access help from a diverse range of support services at Curtin University. We offer support with student essentials, like managing your enrolment, personal support for your emotional and social wellbeing and study support for all academic support needs.

Make the Student Wellbeing Advisory Service  your first point of contact if you’re struggling with a study or personal issue, or you just don’t know where to go or who to ask. Our student wellbeing advisors can help. The service is free and confidential for all Curtin students and is available by phone and email at this time.



Is this answer helpful?
Updated 24/10/2020 11.45 PM