Skip to main content


During business hours, please see your options to contact Curtin Connect.


How can I get help with my studies?

Students can access help from a diverse range of support services at Curtin University. We offer support with student essentials, like managing your enrolment, personal support for your emotional and social wellbeing and study support for all academic support needs.

Make the Student Wellbeing Advisory Service your first point of contact if you’re struggling with a study or personal issue, or you just don’t know where to go or who to ask. The service is free and confidential for all Curtin students and is available by phone and email.



Is this answer helpful?
Updated 14/06/2021 03.56 PM