Skip to main content

How do I get access to buildings?

Students automatically have building access assigned to their card for the Abacus Lab, however, in order to enter many buildings and labs around campus for your study you will need the appropriate access on your Student ID card.

To request building access you must complete the Electronic Request for Building Access form [.pdf] to be authorised by the relevant section Head, Manager or Lecturer and submit it as per the instructions on the form.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 08/07/2019 09.42 AM