You can activate your OASIS password using two factor authentication for additional security.
- Go to the account activation page
- Enter your student number in the ‘Curtin ID’ field
- Tick the box next to I’m not a robot
- Complete the verification activity to prove that you are not a robot
- After a green tick appears next to I’m not a robot, click next
- Select whether you would like a password reset code sent to your mobile number or a link to be sent to your email, then click next
- The link/code will only be active for 10 minutes
- If your contact details are incorrect or missing, contact Curtin Connect
- Once you receive the code, enter it into the secret code field, then press next
- Create a new password following the password criteria
- Once a green tick appears, click Reset password
You should now be able to log in to OASIS.
If you encounter an issue activating your account, contact Curtin Connect.