You can activate your OASIS password using two factor authentication for additional security.
- Go to the account activation page
- Enter your student number in the ‘Curtin ID’ field
- Tick the box next to I’m not a robot
- Complete the verification activity to prove that you are not a robot
- After a green tick appears next to I’m not a robot, click next
- Select whether you would like a password reset code sent to your mobile number or a link to be sent to your email, then click next
- The link/code will only be active for 10 minutes
- If your contact details are incorrect or missing, contact Curtin Connect
- Once you receive the code (it will only be active for 10 minutes), enter it into the Secret code field, then press next
- Create a new password following the password criteria
- Once a green tick appears next to New password and Confirm password, click Reset password
You should now be able to log in to OASIS.
If you encounter an issue activating your account, contact Curtin Connect.