Skip to main content

I no longer wish to study the course that I have been offered, what can I do?

To change your course you need to check first that you are eligible to apply for that course. For information on course entry requirements search offerings for the course that you are interested in. If you are eligible to apply for the new course, you will need to submit a new application directly to Curtin via the eApplication system.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 14/11/2018 02.47 PM

Are you receiving our latest info?

Want to know more about our new courses, career possibilities and the best ways to manage your time?

Keep in touch to receive fresh ideas, tips and resources and be the first to hear about upcoming events.

Find out more keyboard_arrow_right