The Centre for Aboriginal Studies (CAS), Building 211, Bentley Campus provides free, practical culturally-appropriate support services for all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students. You’ll also have access to all the study support and personal support available to all Curtin students.
- CAS Student Resource Centre
- The Indigenous Tutorial Assistance Scheme (ITAS) academic tutoring
- ABSTUDY financial support
- Employment Curtin’s Aboriginal Student Placement Program (ASPP) or Contact ASPP@curtin.edu.au for more information
- Commonwealth scholarships available to Indigenous students and all scholarships search
- Counselling Services
- Medical service