Skip to main content


Whatever your dream career or ATAR result, we’re here to help you find your place at Curtin, contact Curtin Connect to discuss with a friendly Advisor.
SCHOLARSHIPS- If you are experiencing issues with the scholarships application portal, creating an account or logging in, please refer to this help document.


I'm an Indigenous student, is there any housing assistance available to me?

Curtin Housing Advisory Service can help you to find on and off campus accommodation near Curtin's Perth campus. The Housing Advisory Service has an extensive database of off campus accommodation, and can advise you on rental issues and disputes. There is on campus accommodation available.
Contact them at to find out more.

The Centre for Aboriginal Studies can also help you to find suitable accommodation. Contact them at to find out more.
Updated 18/11/2021 04.26 PM