Skip to main content

I'm an Indigenous student, is there any housing assistance available to me?

Curtin Housing Advisory Service can help you to find on campus and off campus accommodation near Curtin's Bentley campus. The Housing Advisory Service has an extensive database of off campus accommodation, and can advise you on rental issues and disputes. Contact them at to find out more.

The Centre for Aboriginal Studies can help you to find suitable accommodation also Contact them at to find out more 
Is this answer helpful?
Updated 06/12/2019 11.36 AM