Skip to main content


During business hours, please see your options to contact Curtin Connect.


How do I apply for off-campus accommodation?

There are many types of off-campus student accommodation, all with varying budgets and with different application processes. You don’t have to apply for off-campus accommodation before you arrive in Perth, we recommend that you view the property before committing to a lease.

Typically, you would book between two and three days short-term accommodation and then start looking once you arrive. Use Curtin’s off-campus accommodation database to make a short list of places that seem suitable and contact the landlord to arrange an inspection. The landlord will tell you how to proceed.

If you need help don’t hesitate to get in touch. Our friendly team are here to provide assistance.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 06/05/2021 01.48 PM