Skip to main content


During business hours, please see your options to contact Curtin Connect.


How do I break my accommodation agreement?

For off campus accommodation, you will generally need to find someone else to take over your contract. Contact Housing Services for advice.
For on campus accommodation, breaking contract is considered on a case by case basis. Contact your residence office if you think you may need to break your contract early.
Is this answer helpful?
Updated 05/05/2021 12.15 AM