Skip to main content

Do I need to pay all my rent in advance?

Bentley and Kalgoorlie campuses are in Western Australia. In Western Australia it is usual to pay two weeks rent in advance. Landlords cannot usually ask for more than that amount.

The Department of Commerce is the government body that has information on Western Australia's rental laws, including rents. 

Sarawak (Miri) and Singapore students should contact the campuses directly for information on local rental laws.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 02/06/2018 11.36 PM

Are you receiving our latest info?

Want to know more about our new courses, career possibilities and the best ways to manage your time?

Keep in touch to receive fresh ideas, tips and resources and be the first to hear about upcoming events.

Find out more keyboard_arrow_right