Skip to main content


Whatever your dream career or ATAR result, we’re here to help you find your place at Curtin, contact Curtin Connect to discuss with a friendly Advisor.
SCHOLARSHIPS- If you are experiencing issues with the scholarships application portal, creating an account or logging in, please refer to this help document.


When should I apply for on-campus accommodation?

For either Perth or Kalgoorlie campuses, we recommend you apply for your accommodation early so you have a better chance to secure your preferred room. If you are an international student, you will need to have your accommodation booked before you arrive in Perth. We suggest you apply for your accommodation when you apply for your course, or once you have accepted your offer. 

For other campus accommodation, please contact them directly for information. 

Updated 13/12/2022 11.18 AM