Skip to main content

Can you request all female or all male units when applying for on campus accommodation?

For Bentley and Kalgoorlie campuses, most of the on campus accommodation is mixed, for example three males and three females in a flat.

However managers will try to place students in all male or female units if requested, if there are places available. It is not guaranteed. Students with a priority of single sex accommodation should apply to Vickery House and Erica Underwood House for the best chance of this type of accommodation.

Please note that in an all male or all female flat, there is no restriction on the sex of visitors.

Sarawak (Miri) and Singapore campuses, should be contacted directly for information on accommodation sharing arrangements.


Is this answer helpful?
Updated 02/06/2018 11.36 PM

Are you receiving our latest info?

Want to know more about our new courses, career possibilities and the best ways to manage your time?

Keep in touch to receive fresh ideas, tips and resources and be the first to hear about upcoming events.

Find out more keyboard_arrow_right