Skip to main content

Can non-Curtin students apply for on campus accommodation?

On campus accommodation is available to:
  • Curtin University staff and students.
  • Curtin College students.
  • Canning College students.
  • Visiting academics and researchers.
  • Conference delegates.
  • Partners of students in couples' accommodation.
Contact Unilodge to see if you are eligible.
Is this answer helpful?
Updated 08/07/2019 09.42 AM