Skip to main content



Can you make special requests about living arrangements when applying?

For Perth and Kalgoorlie campuses, you can make special requests but they are not guaranteed and will depend on availability. Typical requests are to live with a friend or to live in all female accommodation. If it is possible, the manager will usually grant the request.

For Sarawak (Miri) and Singapore campuses, students should contact those campuses directly for information on special requests.


Is this answer helpful?
Updated 05/05/2020 02.18 PM