Skip to main content


During business hours, please see your options to contact Curtin Connect.


Can I apply for on campus accommodation for the duration of my course?

For Curtin Perth campus, students apply for a semester or academic year at a time. 

For Malaysia (Miri) and Singapore campuses, contact them directly.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 05/05/2021 12.15 AM