Skip to main content



If I defer my offer can I change my mind?

If you defer your offer and then wish to commence study instead of deferring your course, please submit your deferral request via the online enquiry form. 

If you no longer wish to commence your study in your deferred course, please advise the Admissions office via the online enquiry form.

Offers can only be deferred for 12 months. If you wish to defer for a longer period due to extenuating circumstances, please submit a request via the online enquiry form. 

If your deferral period has expired, or if you want to apply for a different course:

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 16/12/2020 11.24 AM