If you have a timetable clash, please check the following:
- Ensure that you are enrolled correctly by following the course structure on the courses handbook.
- Check that there are no alternative times available for the clashing units.
- If one of the clashing units is an optional/elective unit, you may need to choose an alternative optional/elective unit.
- If your clash is between two lectures, you may wish to watch one of the units online via iLecture on your Blackboard account. You do not need to register for that lecture if you wish to use iLecture.
- If your clash is between two core units, you may wish to select another unit
You may also find our Class Registration information page useful. If you are unable to resolve the clash, please contact Curtin Connect.