Skip to main content



Can I still use my TER/ATAR for meeting undergraduate entry requirement?

Yes, currently Curtin University accepts your Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) from any year and your score remains with you indefinitely. The ATAR was formerly known as TER (Tertiary Entrance Rank) and this is also acceptable indefinitely.

For further information, please visit the ATAR section on the Tertiary Institutions Service Centre (TISC) website.

If you are a current Curtin University student, please be aware that some courses will be assessed based on your Higher Education studies. Please contact the Future Students Team to discuss these requirements.


Is this answer helpful?
Updated 09/07/2020 03.46 PM