Skip to main content


Whatever your dream career or ATAR result, we’re here to help you find your place at Curtin, contact Curtin Connect to discuss with a friendly Advisor.
SCHOLARSHIPS- If you are experiencing issues with the scholarships application portal, creating an account or logging in, please refer to this help document.


If I accept my offer can I change my mind and defer?

If you have accepted your offer and then decide to defer, please submit an online enquiry to our Admissions team by following the steps below:
2. Select 'Current Students'
3. Select 'Admissions-my application' 
4. Select 'Course deferral'
5. Select 'Submit Enquiry
6. Enter a statement confirming that you wish to defer your offer
7. Submit your enquiry
You can request to defer your offer up until the Census Date of that study period.
If you decide to defer your offer after the Census Date has passed, you can delay the commencement of your course by requesting a Leave of Absence (LOA).
Updated 30/09/2022 03.15 PM